Moms are a source of honor, goodness, and loveliness which we clearly see in Best 10 Biblical happy mothers day quotes. As in all things pure and virtuous, we are encouraged to think upon such lesion and teachings. We praise God for the miracle of life in the face of mother through Best 10 Biblical happy mothers day quotes, and the role that mothers we have. Friends just go through Best 10 Biblical happy mothers day quotes.
Best 10 Biblical happy mothers day quotes teachings
- Timothy 5:1-2 – Encourage…older women as mothers.
- John 19:25-27 – Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother. When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, “Dear woman, here is your son,” and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home
- Luke 1:5-6Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) – His wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron. Both of them were upright in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commandments and regulations blamelessly.
- Psalm 113:9 – He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the Lord!
- Proverbs 23:22-25 – Listen to your father who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. Buy truth, and do not sell it; buy wisdom, instruction, and understanding. The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him. Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice.
- Proverbs 31:2 – 8Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) – Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her.
- Proverbs 6:20-22 – My son, keep your father’s commandment, and forsake not your mother’s teaching. Bind them on your heart always; tie them around your neck. When you walk, they will lead you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; and when you awake, they will talk with you.
- Leviticus 19:3 – Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father, and you shall keep my Sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.
- Exodus 20:12Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) – Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you.
- 2 Timothy 1:5 – I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well.
Best 10 Biblical happy mothers day quotes
For all the diapers that you changed,
For all the play dates you arranged.
For all the trips back and forth to school,
For cleaning all the spit up and the drool.
Why is there only one Mother’s Day?
I just want to thank the Lord
For a Mother such as you
You were there throughout the years,
Whatever I went through
And I just want to say that I
Love you so very much
And am praying that the Lord
Will shower you in love.
I am praying to the Lord
That He will bless your day
And that you’d find a quietness
When to Him, you come to pray
I pray you’d know how much you’ve meant
To me through all these years,
For you have been there on your knees,
Sometimes with bitter tears
God has seen your Mother heart
And answered your heart pleas
And Mum, because of your strong faith,
I also now believe.
Best 10 Biblical happy mothers day quotes images
Wish you all happy mother’s day. keep on sharing Best 10 Biblical happy mothers day quotes and like us. We appreciate you love for your mother and have great experience and happy moments in future.