homemade mothers day cards ideas are here to make unique card. Here we will tell you best homemade mothers day cards ideas with complete information. Don’t worry about the material required and steps for making homemade mothers day cards ideas, as we will share you whole criteria. Scroll down and make your own homemade mothers day cards ideas.
homemade mothers day cards ideas
3D flower card: Pop up flowers make colorful texture over spring themed card. There is space left over the edges where you can write some sweet mother’s day messages. For his you need certain elements and follow certain steps described below.
- One sheet (8 1/2 x 11) blue cardstock
- One sheet (8 1/2 X 11) white cardstock
- Trim the sheet into 8X5 from inside of the card where you can write message
- Use remaining sheet for making flowers
- one sheet (8 1/2 x 11) apricot or cream colored cardstock
- one sheet (8 1/2 X 11) green cardstock
- Pencil, Glue and Scissors
- 3 3/4-inch yellow buttons
- 2 1/8-inch diameter circle to trace around
- Make a Fold of blue cardstock in half forming an 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 inch card.
- Open the card up and paste the 8 X 5 inch piece of white cardstock to inside space for the message.
- Start tracing lightly the child hand placed over cream- colored card stock by using pencil and cut out with help of scissors. And paste at the bottom left hand side along the fold.
- Cut out some long thin strips of green paper for the stems and leaves of the daisies.
- Lay the long green stems in the palm of the cutout hand and glue in place. Fold the fingers of the hand around the stems and glue the tips of the fingers down. The fingers will be bent, but not creased.
- Trace three 2 1/8 circles onto the white cardstock. The child can cut the circles out and then make 8 snips towards the center of each circle.
Another homemade mothers day cards ideas
Silverware Flowers: Make colorful tulips of flowers using kitchen 3 pronged/tined fork utensils as stamp for making Silverware flowers mother’s day cards. This unusual technique always works as colorful creative tulips looks attractive and innovative. Simply tell you how to make card through images.
Take different color over tray, 3 pronged tined fork and sheet where you have make stamp.
Firmly dip or press lower side of 3 pronged/tined fork to make stamp impression over the card.
Now print the Fork over the card by pressing it and leave the stamp of different colors over the card.
Once we made stamp of fork over the card, then drew stems and leafs using green acrylic paint.
Its interesting to participate activity with kids at home or in school. Mother and children both love to make Silverware Flowers homemade mothers day cards ideas.
Hope you enjoyed these amazing Silverware Flowers homemade mothers day cards ideas, so just share and like.