Mother is more than just a word whose importance is signify from Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes. Mothers day is a celebration that cherish solid support in Bible principle and directions. We are relating mother’s teaching via Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes. To understand better the principles and teaching you have to some fact about mother which is best described in Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes. Go ahead and have a look on Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes.
Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes to learn
- I Corinthians 13:4-7 – Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous; is not proud; is not conceited; does not act foolishly; is not selfish; is not easily provoked to anger; keeps no record of wrongs; takes no pleasure in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.
- Philippians 4:8 – Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of a good report — if there is any virtue and if there is any praise — think on these things.
- Ephesians 6:1-3 – Children, obey your parents in the Lord, because this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise – that it may go well with you and that you may have a long life.
- Psalms 128:1-2 How happy is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways! You will be happy, and it will go well for you…You…will see your children’s children.
- Psalm 127:3 – Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
- Isaiah 49:15 – Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?
- Psalm 139:13 – You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb
- Isaiah 66:13 – As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.
- Ruth 1:16-17 – For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God.
- Luke 1:46-48 – And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed
Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes
“A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.
“If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.
“The truth is, every son raised by a single mom is pretty much born married. I don’t know, but until your mom dies it seems like all the other women in your life can never be more than just your mistress.
“A mother’s yearning feels the presence of the cherished child even in the degraded man.
“Woman is the salvation or the destruction of the family. She carries its destiny in the folds of her mantle.
-Henri Frederic Amiel
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes images
Hope you really enjoyed Top 10 bible verses happy mothers day quotes. So just share and like.